(Due Thursday: At this point you should have read all of Foner Chapter 25.
- To show your understanding you must define all the vocabulary( located at the end of the chapter)
- If one of the defining words is a law then you must state
- Who does the law protect?
- What is the law trying to achieve?
Pertaining to the Reconstruction and Civil Rights Document Based Question(Packet)
- Pre-Writing Activity( Circle with Connecting Circles) Shown below in a download!
- Write an Intro (Thesis and claims that you are going to make) (Refer to Jim Crow Blues Given in January)
- Historical Circumstances( Separate paragraph from Intro)
- Outline of Documents( Two Body Paragraph Outlines)
- Group similar Documents together
- Show/Explain your reasoning for the grouping and how you plan to use them.
- State Outside Information